Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
For day 8 of this challenge I am sharing that I have trouble with time management. I have gotten better at it as I’ve gotten older and I try to pass my helpful tips to my kids. The following things help me to keep my daily schedule organized. I find that I am much more relaxed when I actually implement these. I hope something on this list helps you as well.
- Plan ahead the night before
- Work on your most important tasks in the morning
- Invest in a planner
- Have a checklist and be proud every item you check an item off
- Eliminate distractions
- Schedule time for breaks
- Stop striving for perfection
- Sometimes you just have to say “NO” and don’t feel guilty about it
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND & STAY SAFE!!