Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Day 13, Something I’m excited about: Yesterday I decided to enroll for another semester at Penn Foster College. I’m plugging away on that bachelor’s degree. I finished up my first semester with them last fall and I really liked it. Several of my credits from my associate’s degree transferred to this program. Yay! If you know me at all, you know that I would be a professional student if only someone would pay me to go to school! Where’s that career at? I’d be happy to study and review all degrees. LOL. I just really like to learn new things. The nurse in me is looking forward to the nutrition class that I get to take later in the semester. My current class is Computer Applications. I know most of this already so it doesn’t interest me. But, on the upside I should get through it pretty fast. Next is Intermediate Algebra. Yuck! After that is Financial Accounting. Then I will be rewarded with Nutrition. My goal is to be done with this semester by mid-September. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish that, but with a new job it will be more of a challenge. Wish me luck.
Things I like about this school:
- It’s affordable and you can choose from a variety of ways to pay.
- Textbooks are included in the tuition.
- They have counseling from advisors, peer support in an online community, and professional career services.
- You can study anywhere on your phone, computer, or tablet.
- I’m working on a bachelor’s degree from the college but there is also a career school with a variety of certificate and diploma programs.
- Penn Foster is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The DEAC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
So if you are thinking of going back to school, or going for the first time, it might be worth your while to check out Penn Foster. Thanks for reading and stay safe.
F.Y.I. I’m sharing this because it is my personal experience. I’m not receiving compensation from Penn Foster for this blog post.