Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Venice, Italy. This has been #1 on my bucket list for a while now. I can just see myself floating down a canal while being serenaded by a gondolier.
2. All 60 National parks in the U.S. I realize that this is kind of cheating but there’s no way I could pick just one! I’d like to soak in a hot spring at Yellowstone, camp among the sequoias in Yosemite, visit a black sand beach in Hawaii, see Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, hike the Rocky Mountains the list goes on and on with this one!
3. Niagra Falls. I’d like to experience the falls up close on the Maid of the Mist boat tour.
4. The Phillipines. I’ve been reading some really great blogs by people from there and the pictures are phenomenal!
5. I’d like to travel somewhere alone for pleasure, just to prove to myself that I can. I’ve traveled a little for work before but this would be different. I can’t imagine it being as fun alone, but I’d still like to try it.
Thanks for reading. Stay safe everybody!
wow these places look amazing I have visited the Grand Canyon and Yosemite but would love to be able to tick some more off my list for the USA! great post!
Thank you for allowing me this moment to dream of vacations with you. Great list you have! My bucket list has Alaska and Iceland on it. While I am not a cold weather person, the pureness of the landscape in those locations would be something I would love to see. I would love to visit all the National Parks in Canada too. I have been to some, and they are beautiful. And I would love to visit the Galapagos.