Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I found this prayer journal at Ross for $4.99 and thought that it might help me focus more on what I’m praying about. It will also be nice to be able to look back on previous prayers. I can see what I was concerned about at the time and see how that prayer was answered.
Each page looks like this below. ⏬ There is a Bible verse, a place for giving thanks, prayer requests, reflections, & a daily prayer.
There are many inspirational pages throughout my journal like the one below.
Some benefits of prayer journaling:
- If you get distracted easily when praying in the traditional sense you can write down your prayers instead.
- It helps you to focus on your blessings, show your gratitude, and deepen your prayer and faith.
- It encourages you to read and focus on scriptures to help your prayer life.
- It helps you to be more specific, and go more in depth, with your prayers.
- Using a specific journal for prayer provides a good guide when you are getting started.
- If you choose to use it at night it can help you to wind down and reflect on the day you’ve had.
- If you choose to use it in the morning it can help start your day more focused and positive.
- It’s a great way to organize your thoughts, thankfulness, and prayer requests.
I hope that this has sparked your interest in prayer journaling. There are so many different types of journals to choose from. Next time I may get one that has pictures to color, too. Whatever kind you choose be sure to dedicate time regularly to meditate in it. It will change your life.
Please let me know if you currently do this or if you plan to start. Thanks for reading. Stay safe.