I don’t suppose MLB counts, but during baseball season the Atlanta Braves are my main form of t.v. entertainment. I’m watching some Nashville Predators now and from time to time I’ll check in on the Memphis Grizzlies in NBA or Tennessee Titans in NFL, but baseball is what I really love. Other than that, my go-to shows/movies are listed below.
- The Bridges of Madison County – Clint Eastwood and Meryl Streep. 1995. Emotional romance that makes me cry every time.
- Nomadland – Seriously…just watch this. You’ll want to sell what you have and just travel. A movie about pure resiliency. Frances McDormand. 2020.
- A Walk in the Woods – Also a book by Bill Bryson. Both are great. If you love the great outdoors and the freedom found in nature you will love this. Robert Redford and Nick Nolte. 2015.
- Rear Window – 1954 Alfred Hitchcock film starring Jimmy Stewart and Grace Kelly. Mystery/suspense.
- Sleeping With The Enemy – If you haven’t seen this movie it stars Julia Roberts and it came out in 1991. Suspenseful.
- Everybody Loves Raymond – Classic comedy that never gets old! At least not in this house.
- The Andy Griffith Show – Who doesn’t need a little Mayberry in their life?
What are some of your faves? Comment below. I’d like to have ideas for new things to watch. I’m currently watching Blue Bloods & The West Wing (for the first time) and I love them both!
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.