Some days it just seems like the whole world is on my shoulders. Those are the days when I feel overwhelmed and overstimulated. I have found that if I can get to a quiet place and focus on a calming affirmation for a few minutes it helps me to calm down and regroup my thoughts. Feel free to use any of the affirmations below:
Affirmations to focus on when consumed with anxiety:
1. I am capable of managing my anxiety.
2. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
3. I choose to focus on the present moment.
4. I am strong enough to face my fears.
5. I am safe and secure in every situation.
1. I am brave and strong. I can overcome my anxiety.
2. I can control my thoughts and overcome negative emotions.
3. I choose to focus on the positive and not the negative.
4. I am capable of overcoming my anxiety.
5. I am resilient and I trust that I can overcome any challenge.
Staying calm and controlled:
1. I choose to be in control of my emotions and reactions.
2. I take deep breaths and stay in the present moment.
3. I am able to remain calm and focused amidst chaos.
4. I remain level-headed and think clearly before responding.
5. I trust myself to be able to handle any situation calmly.
Achieving Peace of mind:
1. I am at peace with myself and my surroundings.
2. I am filled with gratitude for the present moment.
3. I embrace the calmness within me.
4. I trust my own decisions and trust the process.
5. I am worthy of peace and serenity.
God is in control
1. I trust that God is in control of my life and the universe.
2. I surrender all worries, knowing that God is taking care of me.
3. I am open to the divine plan that God has for me.
4. I am confident that God’s timing and plan are perfect.
5. I am grateful for the peace that comes from knowing that God is in control of everything.
It is my hope that you find a go-to affirmation that helps you to calm down. At least one that becomes so special to you that it automatically pops into your mind when you begin to feel anxious, waiting for you to focus on it instead of whatever is stressing you out.
I hope you have a great day! ✌️
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.