Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Surely I’m not the only one that starts every Monday off trying to eat healthy! Somehow eating right often seems to get away from me during my weekends. This soup is a great option to get back on track. It’s healthy, elegant, and can be put together pretty quickly. It can be used as a first course or paired with a garden salad for a light vegetarian option. Try it and see what you think.
Cheese Tortellini Soup
- 6 Cups of vegetable broth
- 9 oz. pkg. of cheese tortellini ( I like the tri-color)
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Grated parmesan cheese
Bring broth to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 2-3 minutes until it is wilted and pasta is tender. Add basil and simmer for a few minutes. When ready to serve, pour into individual bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Click below ⬇ to check out other recent posts.
- The World Of Nursing Is Always Changing
- Say “No” & Refuse To Feel Guilty About It
- Three Skills That I Would Like To Possess
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 14
- Anything But Winter