From a standing position, step forward with your right foot about four feet. With that foot forward and toes pointing to the top of the mat, bend forward until your knee is in a lunge. With your left leg straight behind you turn your left heel in at around 45 degrees. Raise your arms straight above your head and keep your shoulders down and relaxed. Lift your chin until you are looking at your hands overhead. Hold the pose. Repeat on left side.
Benefits of Warrior 1:
- This pose helps you focus
- It stretches the hips
- Strengthens legs & arms
- Builds stability
Find other poses by typing “yoga” in the search bar below. Thanks for visiting. Stay safe y’all. 😷
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Book Review: Duck Duck Danger
- Hey, Y’all, Baseball Is Awesome!
- The World Of Nursing Is Always Changing
- Say “No” & Refuse To Feel Guilty About It
- Three Skills That I Would Like To Possess