Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Today’s pose will challenge us a little bit. It’s more of an intermediate balancing pose intended to help with stability.
This pose starts from the mountain pose. Take one step forward with your right foot and place all your weight on this leg. Raise both arms over your head and interlace your fingers while inhaling. As you exhale, raise your left foot straight behind you while leaning forward and lowering your arms until your body is across in a straight line. Hold for 30 seconds. It may take a little time to work up to it.
Warrior 3 Benefits:
- Improves balance
- Tones the body
- Helps memory and concentration
- Invigorates the whole body
- Tones hips, abdomen, & core
- Helps with sciatia
We’ve made it 7 days! Woo-Hoo! 7 new poses. Have a great weekend and I’ll be back with number 8 tomorrow. Stay safe. 😷 Links to the previous 6 posts are below. ⬇
- 31 Days of Yoga – Triangle (Trikonasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Crescent Moon (Anjaneyasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Pigeon (Ardha Kapotasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Four-Limbed Staff (Chaturanga Dandasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Side Plank – Vasisthasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Legs Up the Wall (Viparita Karani)