Happy Saturday! This yoga pose can be challenging at first as it is hard to keep your balance. Feel free to use a chair or wall for balance.
- Begin in mountain pose. Ground down through your right foot. Lift and spread the toes and distribute your weight evenly on that foot.
- Bend your left knee and grab hold of the inside arch of your left foot with your left hand.
- Reach your right arm toward the sky.
- Bring your knees together and square your hips.
- Put your left foot firmly into your hand, kicking it back and up. Counterbalance by lowering your torso. Reach your right arm forward.
- Hold for five breaths, holding a chair/wall for balance as needed. Repeat on your other side.
Lord of the Dance Benefits:
- Strengthens shoulders, chest, hips, and toes
- Improves spinal flexibility
- Concentration improves
- Improves balance
- Calms your mind
- Improves digestive system
Find other poses by typing “yoga” in the search bar below.
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Have a good weekend. Stay safe! 😷
- The World Of Nursing Is Always Changing
- Say “No” & Refuse To Feel Guilty About It
- Three Skills That I Would Like To Possess
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 14
- Anything But Winter
- A Tree Spirit!
- I Can Be A Lot Sometimes
- The Best Compliment Ever!