Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Happy Saturday! This yoga pose can be challenging at first as it is hard to keep your balance. Feel free to use a chair or wall for balance.
- Begin in mountain pose. Ground down through your right foot. Lift and spread the toes and distribute your weight evenly on that foot.
- Bend your left knee and grab hold of the inside arch of your left foot with your left hand.
- Reach your right arm toward the sky.
- Bring your knees together and square your hips.
- Put your left foot firmly into your hand, kicking it back and up. Counterbalance by lowering your torso. Reach your right arm forward.
- Hold for five breaths, holding a chair/wall for balance as needed. Repeat on your other side.
Lord of the Dance Benefits:
- Strengthens shoulders, chest, hips, and toes
- Improves spinal flexibility
- Concentration improves
- Improves balance
- Calms your mind
- Improves digestive system
Have a good weekend. Stay safe! 😷
- CFFC: Weathered, Burned or Burning Wood
- Book Review: The Power of Positive Thinking
- November 7th – Flower of the Day (FOTD) Challenge – Palm Tree
- My first Renaissance Faire
- November 5th – Flower of the Day (FOTD) Challenge – Mohave Pyracantha
- November 4th – Flower of the Day (FOTD) Challenge – Rose
- It’s National Cliche’ Day
- November 3rd – Flower of the Day (FOTD) Challenge – Crape Myrtle