Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Happy Saturday! This yoga pose can be challenging at first as it is hard to keep your balance. Feel free to use a chair or wall for balance.
- Begin in mountain pose. Ground down through your right foot. Lift and spread the toes and distribute your weight evenly on that foot.
- Bend your left knee and grab hold of the inside arch of your left foot with your left hand.
- Reach your right arm toward the sky.
- Bring your knees together and square your hips.
- Put your left foot firmly into your hand, kicking it back and up. Counterbalance by lowering your torso. Reach your right arm forward.
- Hold for five breaths, holding a chair/wall for balance as needed. Repeat on your other side.
Lord of the Dance Benefits:
- Strengthens shoulders, chest, hips, and toes
- Improves spinal flexibility
- Concentration improves
- Improves balance
- Calms your mind
- Improves digestive system
Have a good weekend. Stay safe! 😷
- Book Review: The Ellie Dwyer Series by Diane Winger
- DIY Dog Toys
- Easy Cheese Tortellini Soup
- T-Shirt to Vest Transformation
- 31 Days of Yoga – Plough (Halasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Dolphin Plank (Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Extended Side Angle (Utthita Parsvakonasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Boat (Paripurna Navasana)