Welcome to day 14 of our 31 days of yoga. Today we will be learning the cow pose. Come into this pose from the cat pose.
To perform: Keep your arms perpendicular to the floor with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart. Look straight ahead, take a deep breath and let it go. Inhale, raise your chin and tilt your head back. Then push your navel down, raise and compress your buttocks. Hold the cow pose and take long, deep breaths. Alternate this with the cat pose.
Cow Pose Benefits (same as cat):
- Strengthens wrists
- Stretches and loosens neck and spine
- Stimulates adrenal glands and kidneys
- Relieves cramps
Thanks for checking out my posts. Find other poses by typing “yoga” in the search bar below.
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Joy From My Daily Walks
- Hidden Gems
- Unplug To Achieve “Calmness”
- My Minimalism Top 3 Habits
- The Best Quality in a Friend
- Oh, The Jobs!
- I Am A Christian
- 5 Benefits of Decluttering
- No Second Guessing
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 22
- If You Are Content You Do Have It All
- Special Photographs
- Collect Experiences & Savor Memories