Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Welcome to day 14 of our 31 days of yoga. Today we will be learning the cow pose. Come into this pose from the cat pose.
To perform: Keep your arms perpendicular to the floor with your hands directly under your shoulders and your knees hip-width apart. Look straight ahead, take a deep breath and let it go. Inhale, raise your chin and tilt your head back. Then push your navel down, raise and compress your buttocks. Hold the cow pose and take long, deep breaths. Alternate this with the cat pose.
Cow Pose Benefits (same as cat):
- Strengthens wrists
- Stretches and loosens neck and spine
- Stimulates adrenal glands and kidneys
- Relieves cramps
Thanks for checking out my posts. The first 13 days are listed below.
- Book Review: The Ellie Dwyer Series by Diane Winger
- DIY Dog Toys
- Easy Cheese Tortellini Soup
- T-Shirt to Vest Transformation
- 31 Days of Yoga – Plough (Halasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Dolphin Plank (Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Extended Side Angle (Utthita Parsvakonasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Boat (Paripurna Navasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – One Legged Table (Bharmanasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Triangle (Trikonasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Crescent Moon (Anjaneyasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Pigeon (Ardha Kapotasana)
- 31 Days of Yoga – Bridge (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)