Welcome to day 15! I think we can say that we’re halfway there now. I hope that you are feeling some stress relief as well as physical benefits from all these stretches.
Today we will be learning the Child’s Pose. This is a beginner yoga pose that can be used as a resting pose during yoga practice before and after more advanced poses.
To perform: Rest on your knees with your bottom on your heels. Lean forward and rest your forehead on the floor. Lay your arms so they’re next to your legs with your palms facing upward (or you can place them straight out above your head, palms down). Slowly inhale and exhale for several breaths.
Benefits of Child’s Pose:
- Promotes relaxation
- Stretches back, hips, & ankles
- Increases blood circulation
- Activates digestion
- Relieves tension
Thanks for reading. You can click on the links below ⬇ to check out other posts. Stay safe out there. 😷
- Something New To Try
- Sharing My World 11/28/2023
- Top Three Pet Peeves
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 48
- Ocean or Lake? Both, please!
- The Man I Knew
- My Instincts Are Rarely Wrong
- March Into Spring
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 47
- Put Me In A Gondola, Please
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 46
- Too Much Screen Time
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 45
- How to Change a Tire – You’re Welcome
Find other poses by typing “yoga” in the search bar below.
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.