Happy day 27! Let’s get down on all fours and learn the one-legged table pose. This is a good foundational pose that can strengthen various muscle groups.
To perform: On your mat, position yourself on your hands and knees. Your hands should be directly below the shoulders. Keep one knee on the mat directly in line with the hip while extending the other leg back in a straight line. Your gaze should be down toward the mat. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on other side.
Benefits of One-Legged Table Pose:
- Opens hips
- Increases flexibility
- Strengthens and tones legs
Thanks for visiting my site. To view other poses enter “yoga” in the search bar. ⬇
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- I’m Such A Time Waster
- National Mutt Day
- What Does Christmas Mean To You?
- Less Is More
- Christmas Gifts 2023
- Let’s Go Night Fishing
- Stars Really Did Fall On Alabama in 1833
- Something New To Try
- Sharing My World 11/28/2023
- Top Three Pet Peeves
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 48
- Ocean or Lake? Both, please!
- The Man I Knew
- My Instincts Are Rarely Wrong
- March Into Spring
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 47
- Put Me In A Gondola, Please
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 46
- Too Much Screen Time
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 45
- How to Change a Tire – You’re Welcome
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 44
- Mamma Mia, Let’s Workout
- I’m Not Through Exploring Earth
- Halloween Stories – Day 4 – Grandmother’s Teddy
- Halloween Stories – Day 3 – It Was Me!