Happy day 27! Let’s get down on all fours and learn the one-legged table pose. This is a good foundational pose that can strengthen various muscle groups.
To perform: On your mat, position yourself on your hands and knees. Your hands should be directly below the shoulders. Keep one knee on the mat directly in line with the hip while extending the other leg back in a straight line. Your gaze should be down toward the mat. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on other side.
Benefits of One-Legged Table Pose:
- Opens hips
- Increases flexibility
- Strengthens and tones legs
Thanks for visiting my site. To view other poses enter “yoga” in the search bar. ⬇
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Bloganuary – I’m Still Learning
- Bloganuary – Let Them Eat Cake
- Bloganuary – I’ll Get Around To It
- Bloganuary – Hola, Buenos Dias
- Bloganuary – Survive
- Bloganuary – How I Show Love
- Bloganuary – Liar, Liar
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 4
- Bloganuary – I Like My Adult Dreams More
- Bloganuary – To Read Is To Live
- Bloganuary – Oh That Pesky Floor
- Bloganuary – I’d Be Orange
- Bloganuary – Mexican Stuffed Shells? Yes, Please.
- Laurel Falls Hike
- Bloganuary – Happy Day
- Bloganuary – Smells Like the 80s
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 3
- Bloganuary – Faith Over Fear
- Puzzle Me This
- Bloganuary – Merrily Traveling Along
- Bloganuary – Hello World!
- My Care Bear
- Monochrome Madness – Zamioculcas
- If Joshua could win the battle of Jericho, surely I can win my battle with laundry…
- Bloganuary – Success in 3 Steps
- Bloganuary – Books, How Do I Love Thee