Welcome to day 26! Today we learn the triangle pose. This is a standing pose that stretches your legs and opens your chest.
To perform: Begin standing with your feet three to four feet apart. Turn your left foot out facing in that direction. Slightly bend your left leg and raise your arms out to your sides. This will make a “T” shape. Straighten your left leg. Reach your torso over your left leg as your hips shift back. Your left arm needs to be face up toward the ceiling. Turn your head so that you are looking across your left arm. Keep your spine straight while reaching your left hand to the mat in front of your left foot. Hold 30 seconds. Repeat on other side.
Benefits of Triangle Pose:
- Increases flexibility
- Promotes relaxation
- Provides a full body stretch
Thanks for visiting. Come back tomorrow for our 27th pose. Wow! We’re almost done with the month. It’s gone by quickly! Have a good night. 😁 You can see the previous poses by typing “yoga” in the search bar below. ⬇
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- The World Of Nursing Is Always Changing
- Say “No” & Refuse To Feel Guilty About It
- Three Skills That I Would Like To Possess
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 14
- Anything But Winter
- A Tree Spirit!
- I Can Be A Lot Sometimes
- The Best Compliment Ever!
- The Shadowy Figure
- Oh Glorious Travel
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 13
- Pretty Confident…Most Of The Time
- Anxiety. Stop Trying To Control Me!
- I Need To Lose Myself In Something This Weekend
- I Never Get Tired Of These
- A to Z Challenge-Theme Reveal
- Campaign 6 — Wake Up, Make Up, & Go
- Wordless Wednesday
- A to Z Blogging Challenge in April
- Why Are You Still Here?
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 12
- Yesterday Was Weird
- The Dreaded Question
- To Right A Wrong