Welcome to day 25 where we will learn crescent moon pose. This pose is a deep stretch that is very good to work your quads and hip flexors.
To perform: Get into a low lunge. Drop your back knee to the mat. Place a pillow under that knee if you need extra cushion. Bring your front knee directly over your right ankle. Place your hands on that knee. Inhale as you raise your arms over your head along side your ears. Deepen the lunge as you feel comfortable. Hold 30 seconds. Repeat on other side.
Benefits of Crescent Moon Pose:
- Opens chest
- Strengthens ankles & legs
- Relieves back pain
- Reduces anxiety & depression
- Aids in digestion
- Improves balance
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you are enjoying 31 days of yoga as much as I am. You can type “yoga” in the search bar below ⬇ to see the other poses that have been covered. Stay safe! 😷
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- The Best Compliment Ever!
- The Shadowy Figure
- Oh Glorious Travel
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 13
- Pretty Confident…Most Of The Time
- Anxiety. Stop Trying To Control Me!
- I Need To Lose Myself In Something This Weekend
- I Never Get Tired Of These
- A to Z Challenge-Theme Reveal
- Campaign 6 — Wake Up, Make Up, & Go
- Wordless Wednesday
- A to Z Blogging Challenge in April
- Why Are You Still Here?
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 12
- Yesterday Was Weird
- The Dreaded Question
- To Right A Wrong
- Failure Is My Teacher
- The First Sentence Of My Autobiography
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 11
- Lessons Learned
- Fate and Destiny
- Some Goodbyes Are Harder Than Others