Welcome to day 25 where we will learn crescent moon pose. This pose is a deep stretch that is very good to work your quads and hip flexors.
To perform: Get into a low lunge. Drop your back knee to the mat. Place a pillow under that knee if you need extra cushion. Bring your front knee directly over your right ankle. Place your hands on that knee. Inhale as you raise your arms over your head along side your ears. Deepen the lunge as you feel comfortable. Hold 30 seconds. Repeat on other side.
Benefits of Crescent Moon Pose:
- Opens chest
- Strengthens ankles & legs
- Relieves back pain
- Reduces anxiety & depression
- Aids in digestion
- Improves balance
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you are enjoying 31 days of yoga as much as I am. You can type “yoga” in the search bar below ⬇ to see the other poses that have been covered. Stay safe! 😷
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Is There Life Without Music?
- Do Unexpected Delays Stress You Out?
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 38
- Lead Or Follow…Or Both?
- Wednesday Night
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 37
- A Favorite Vacation
- Walk, Read, Bathe
- The Trip That Makes Me Cringe To Think About
- Y’all, I Must Learn To Control My Tongue
- I Can And So Can You
- Go Big Orange!
- Grudges Aren’t Worth It
- End Of 2023 Goals
- September 2023 Goals
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 36
- Laboring On Labor Day
- Holidays As We Grow and Change
- Labor Day Weekend Plans?
- How Did August Go For You?
- Searching For The Perfect Cabinets
- Demolition Continues…
- Let The Cicadas Sing To Me In The Evening
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 35