Woo-Hoo! Day 28 sure does bring a challenge. You’ll feel great about yourself after mastering the Boat Pose! To say that this pose engages the core muscles is an understatement. Hello six-pack!
To perform: Sit down on your mat to begin. Bend your knees with your feet flat on the mat, hands at your side. Keep your back straight and lean back slightly. Raise your feet. Draw in your back while pushing your chest forward. Extend your arms straight ahead. Raise your lega to a 45 degree angle. Try to balance on your bottom while holding the position for 30 seconds. Relax.
Benefits of Boat Pose:
- Stimulates abdominal organs, improving digestion
- Improves balance
- Strengthens spine, hips, & hamstrings
- Relieves stress
- Improves confidence
I can’t believe we’re almost through our 31 days!! Only 3 to go. Thanks for joining me. Check out the other poses by clicking the links below. ☺
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Something New To Try
- Sharing My World 11/28/2023
- Top Three Pet Peeves
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 48
- Ocean or Lake? Both, please!
- The Man I Knew
- My Instincts Are Rarely Wrong
- March Into Spring
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 47
- Put Me In A Gondola, Please
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 46
- Too Much Screen Time
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 45
- How to Change a Tire – You’re Welcome
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 44
- Mamma Mia, Let’s Workout
- I’m Not Through Exploring Earth
- Halloween Stories – Day 4 – Grandmother’s Teddy
- Halloween Stories – Day 3 – It Was Me!
- Halloween Stories – Day 2 – Zombie Denial
- Halloween Stories – Day 1 – Abandoned Asylum
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 43
- My Babies 😊
- Capsule Wardrobe
- I Hide My Competitive Streak
- Keep A Healthy Balance
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 42