Woo-Hoo! Day 28 sure does bring a challenge. You’ll feel great about yourself after mastering the Boat Pose! To say that this pose engages the core muscles is an understatement. Hello six-pack!
To perform: Sit down on your mat to begin. Bend your knees with your feet flat on the mat, hands at your side. Keep your back straight and lean back slightly. Raise your feet. Draw in your back while pushing your chest forward. Extend your arms straight ahead. Raise your lega to a 45 degree angle. Try to balance on your bottom while holding the position for 30 seconds. Relax.
Benefits of Boat Pose:
- Stimulates abdominal organs, improving digestion
- Improves balance
- Strengthens spine, hips, & hamstrings
- Relieves stress
- Improves confidence
I can’t believe we’re almost through our 31 days!! Only 3 to go. Thanks for joining me. Check out the other poses by clicking the links below. ☺
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Oh, The Perfect Day!
- 10 Spooky Stories from Tennessee
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 6
- Death Is A Beginning
- Will I Ever Finish My First Book?
- Crafty Saturday – I Made A Bracelet
- It’s Hard To Beat Chicken Casserole
- One-to-three Photo Processing Challenge
- My First Computer
- Photo Messages
- Why Do You Write?
- Water Water Everywhere
- Sometimes it’s hard to put yourself “out there”
- Bloganuary – Sunsets
- Bloganuary – I Smile
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 5
- Bloganuary – I’m Still Learning
- Bloganuary – Let Them Eat Cake
- Bloganuary – I’ll Get Around To It
- Bloganuary – Hola, Buenos Dias
- Bloganuary – Survive
- Bloganuary – How I Show Love
- Bloganuary – Liar, Liar
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 4
- Bloganuary – I Like My Adult Dreams More
- Bloganuary – To Read Is To Live
- Bloganuary – Oh That Pesky Floor