Welcome to day 22! The four-limbed staff pose is really just a low plank. This pose shouldn’t be performed if you have wrist or shoulder injuries.
To perform: Beginning in plank pose. Inhale and shift shoulders forward slightly. Exhale, bend your elbows keeping them directly over your wrists. Slowly lower your body into a straight line. Your elbows should hug the body and your shoulders should be at a 90-degree angle from the elbows. Breathe slow and steady. Hold pose for 30 seconds then lower yourself to prone position.
Benefits of Four-Limbed Staff Pose:
- Strengthens arms & back muscles
- Increases flexibility & stability
- Improves endurance
- Engages abdominal muscles
Stay safe and have a great day! 😷 Type “yoga” in the search bar below to see other poses.
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- What If I Was A…
- Couldn’t We All Listen More?
- Advice To Live By
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 39
- Energized By Surprise
- Memories And Dreams
- More Study In Proverbs
- The Beginning Blanket
- Is There Life Without Music?
- Do Unexpected Delays Stress You Out?
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 38
- Lead Or Follow…Or Both?
- Wednesday Night
- Fabulous Female Quotes – Week 37
- A Favorite Vacation
- Walk, Read, Bathe
- The Trip That Makes Me Cringe To Think About
- Y’all, I Must Learn To Control My Tongue
- I Can And So Can You
- Go Big Orange!
- Grudges Aren’t Worth It